Flash errors can occur if you are using an older version of the Adobe Flash plug-in or if the plug-in was installed incorrectly. KidZui requires Flash 9.0 or newer; if you are using an older version of Flash, please update your Flash player by visiting http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer.
If you are using the current version of Flash but continue to receive a Flash error while opening KidZui, you will want to remove the Flash plug-in from your computer and re-install it. Please note that there are specific steps you will need to follow to properly remove and re-install Flash. Please follow the instructions below.
To remove the Adobe Flash plug-in, please visit http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html. In Step 1, you will see a link titled uninstall_flash_player.exe. Click this link to download Adobe’s Flash Removal Tool. Once the download is complete, run the tool and follow the instructions on your screen to remove the Adobe Flash plug-in from your computer.
After removing the Adobe Flash plug-in, please use the correct browser listed below to visit http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and re-install Flash. It is important to note that Flash needs to be installed via specific web browsers in order for KidZui to detect it. If another browser is used, you may continue to receive a Flash error when opening KidZui. If you’re using:
KidZui for Windows: Flash must be installed via
KidZui for Mac OS-X: Flash must be installed
KidZui Add-On for Firefox: Flash must be
installed via Mozilla Firefox.
Adobe provides detailed instructions to walk you through the Flash installation process, so if you encounter difficulty, please make sure to review their instructions. Once you have re-installed the Flash plug-in, you should be able to open KidZui.
- How do I download and install KidZui on my computer?
- What are the system requirements for KidZui?
- I received a message that said I don't have permission to install KidZui
- The KidZui Installer doesn't open on my Mac. How can I install KidZui?
- I installed the KidZui K2 browser, but I prefer the KidZui Classic browser. Can I still use that version?
- View all (1 more)
- Flash Errors
- My desktop icons disappeared after I used KidZui
- When my child tries to play a game, all we see is a blank white screen.
- How to create a desktop icon for the KidZui Add-on for Firefox
- My screen saver does not load when KidZui is open. How do I prevent image persistence?
- View all (1 more)